Take your customers’ checkout experience to the next level with T1 Payments
As a specialist in processing payments for high-risk and hard to place online merchants across a wide range of industries, T1 Payments prides itself on partnering with online e-commerce platforms that are equipped to quickly and seamlessly integrate with this type of merchant. According to WooCommerce, they offer ‘the world’s most customizable eCommerce platform’, and with over 89 million global downloads (Built with), T1 Payments is pleased to offer the benefits of this integration to its customers.
T1 Payments integration into the WooCommerce shopping cart solution means your customers can easily and seamlessly checkout on your site, increasing sales and reducing cart abandonment.
Benefits of T1 Payments integration with WooCommerce
- Accept a multitude of checkout options including credit card payment choices including Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- WooCommerce merchants often need alternative credit card processing solutions because they are from high-risk industries such as MLMs, credit repair and nutraceuticals. With T1 Payments, no merchant account will be terminated due to the sale of high-risk products such as Cannabidiol (CBD).
- Hassle-free integration with T1 Payments handling the entire shopping cart integration process.
- 24/7 support from the T1 Payments in-house integration team to ensure merchants can start accepting payments quickly, efficiently and reliably.
“An adaptable credit card processor and a versatile WooCommerce plug-in allows your business to be open not just to accept payments in almost all type of currencies with unparallel human customer support but also leaves the door open to maximize and grow your business efficiently through the different add-ons available in store. It’s about going global and not limiting your business potential,” said Michael Niddle.
WooCommerce Cart Benefits
- Protection for your business – The WooCommerce/WordPress cart solution is open source, which means you have complete ownership of your store. This ensures a website shutdown cannot be implemented by WooCommerce at a corporate level.
- With high-risk website businesses, this is particularly important as some closed source providers can ban high-risk products from being sold and shut down your site.
- Compliant with all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Securely accept payments with 3D Secure
- Integration of local payment methods and multi-currency checkout options utilizing the wide variety of plugin options
- WooCommerce doesn’t charge you a percentage fee for transactions
- WooCommerce is built on WordPress which allows for more flexible and customizable features, such as search filters using categories, tags and other attributes
- Hidden authorization (allows for a PCI-compliant processing of transactions in the background, without customers being redirected)
- Cost-effective due to a wide range of free extensions and plugins for improving store security and functionality
- A T1 Payment Merchant Account
- A domain name and WordPress hosting account with a hosting provider
- Will need to purchase an SSL certificate from your hosting provider
Speak to us to find out how WooCommerce and T1 Payments can help your business. Apply today!