Allow your customers to checkout by credit card with T1 Payments
As a specialist in processing payments for high-risk merchants across a wide range of industries, T1 Payments understands
As a specialist in processing payments for high-risk merchants across a wide range of industries, T1 Payments understands how important it is for a business to accept credit cards as another form of payment. We pride ourselves on partnering with online e-commerce platforms, like Shopify, to ensure all legal business types have solutions to process credit card payments for their customers.
Shopify is currently the third biggest solution for eCommerce, with a market share of 20 percent. Covering more than 1 million businesses across 175 countries, Shopify has supported more than $155 billion USD in sales through its e-commerce platform.
T1 Payments integration into the Shopify shopping cart means high-risk businesses can still take full advantage of the benefits that come with using a hosted eCommerce solution.
Benefits of T1 Payments integration with Shopify
- Accept a multitude of checkout options including credit card payment choices including Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- T1 Payments allow high-risk businesses to accept payments while still being fully integrated with Shopify (many Payment Service Providers will not provide a merchant account to a business on Shopify if they are considered high-risk)
- 24/7 support from the T1 Payments in-house integration team to ensure merchants can start accepting payments quickly, efficiently, and reliably
“Shopify’s platform is user friendly and it was so easy to create an online store and T1 Payments integrated their gateway seamlessly with their 3rd party payment plugin.”
Shopify Cart Benefits
- Shopify is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 256-bit SSL certificates to keep order details secure
- Shopify’s compliance covers all six PCI standard categories and applies to every store using the platform
- Shopify provides an SSL certificate at no cost to all stores (many other hosted eCommerce solutions will charge hundreds of dollars every year for an SSL certificate)
- Quick and easy to use (Shopify takes care of webhosting and coding issues, saving you time and expenses that would otherwise be spent on development)
- Test your order system (simulate transactions using Shopify’s test environment with their Bogus Gateway)
- Access to over 3,200 apps which can be added to directly to your store to add more features and functionality
- Merchants can try Shopify for free for 90 days with no credit card required (start setting up a store first, then pick a plan later)
- A T1 Payment Merchant Account
- A paid “Basic Shopify” plan or higher
Speak to us to find out how Shopify and T1 Payments can help your business. Apply today!