A seamless checkout experience for your customers with T1 Payments
With more than 250,000 stores, Magento has become an incredibly popular platform of choice in the eCommerce industry. Magento currently powers 8 percent of all online stores globally and currently supports over $500 billion in gross merchandise volume annually.
T1 Payments integration into the Magento shopping cart solution means your customers can securely and reliably checkout on your site; resulting in a positive ecommerce experience and a higher chance of returning customers.
Benefits of T1 Payments integration with Magento
- Accept a multitude of credit card check options from major card networks including including Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Hassle-free integration with T1 Payments handling the entire shopping cart integration process
- No merchant account will be terminated due to the sale of high-risk products such as e-cigarettes and vaporizers, adult websites/products and nutraceuticals and supplements
- 24/7 support from the T1 Payments in-house integration team to ensure merchants can start accepting payments quickly, efficiently and reliably
“Tiffany Clayton & the team at T1 are unbelievable. The level of support, professionalism, and guidance with my merchants T1 provides makes me feel lucky and honored to have a relationship with T1. Hands down T1 Payments is the best the decision for my high risk merchants.”
Magento Cart Benefits
- Magento is an open-source platform which means you’re always in full control and ownership of your store without the risk of being shutdown at a corporate level
- PCI certified as a Level 1 Solution Provider – any merchants using Magento Commerce can use Magento’s PCI Attestation of Compliance to aid their own PCI certification process
- Highly secure customer experience (each customer is deployed into their own isolated server environment, separated from other customers)
- Magento doesn’t charge percentage fees for any of your transactions
- Integrated PCI Compliant payment solutions
- Marketing tools for promotions and landing pages
- Third party extensions to quickly extend the functionality of your store
- Analyse your top customers, products, sales data, and promotions with Magento Business Intelligence
- A T1 Payment Merchant Account
- A domain name and Magento hosting account with a hosting provider
- Purchase of an SSL certificate from your hosting provider
Speak to us to find out how Magento and T1 Payments can help your business. Apply today!