A SEAMLESS CHECKOUT EXPERIENCE WITH T1 PAYMENTS
With more than 250,000 stores, Magento has become an incredibly popular platform of choice in the e-commerce industry. Magento currently powers 8 percent of all online stores globally and supports over $500 billion in gross merchandise volume annually.
Using T1 Payments’ Magento payment gateway means your customers can securely and reliably checkout on your site; resulting in a positive e-commerce experience and a higher chance of returning customers.
Benefits of T1 Payments’ integration with Magento
- Accept a multitude of credit card check options from major card networks Mastercard and Visa.
- Hassle-free integration with T1 Payments handling the entire shopping cart integration process
- No merchant account will be terminated due to the sale of high-risk products such as e-cigarettes and vaporizers, adult websites/products, and nutraceuticals and supplements
- Exceptional support from the T1 Payments in-house integration team to ensure optimal Magento payment gateway functionality and that merchants can start accepting payments quickly, efficiently, and reliably
TESTIMONIAL FROM T1 PAYMENTS CUSTOMER
“Excellent company to work with. Responsive, professional and very friendly. Highly recommended for all your credit card processing needs, especially for online ecommerce businesses”
Magento Cart Benefits
- Magento is an open-source platform, which means you’re always in full control and ownership of your store without the risk of being shut down at a corporate level
- PCI certified as a Level 1 Solution Provider – any merchants using Magento Commerce can use Magento’s PCI Attestation of Compliance to aid their own PCI certification process
- Highly secure customer experience (each customer is deployed into their own isolated server environment, separated from other customers)
- Magento doesn’t charge percentage fees for any of your transactions (an excellent benefit for those looking for Magento payment processing support)
- Integrated PCI Compliant payment solutions
- Marketing tools for promotions and landing pages
- Third-party extensions to quickly extend the functionality of your store
- Analyze your top customers, products, sales data, and promotions with Magento Business Intelligence
- A T1 Payments Merchant Account
- A domain name and Magento hosting account with a hosting provider
- Purchase of an SSL certificate from your hosting provider
Don’t let your high-risk status prevent you from conducting business. Call us today to learn more about our Magento payment gateway and how we can help you get the support you need.