Are you looking for a merchant services career or job? T1 Payments is looking for a sales account manager based in our North Miami office. Good base salary, plus uncapped commission.
In this role you will be responsible for the identification and acquisitions of new clients, partners, build relationships, manage the current portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Working with hot leads provided by our marketing team and going through the necessary items needed for them to procure a merchant account.
- Develop and work the pipeline of new clients based on business and product models
- Optimize current relationships, ensuring that T1 payments gets the best ROI
- Consult with senior management on sales opportunities within existing client base
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Meet or exceed sales/revenue goals
- Pipeline reporting to senior staff, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all activity in CRM
- Communicate weekly on sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
- Building strategy and implementing tactics to produce revenue, optimize relationships with current merchants and build strong relationships with exceptional customer service, integrity and professionalism
- Manage respective merchant information, including keeping track of any program changes and following up on business needs
- Assist colleagues and other departments as needed. Be a team player!
NO PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE NEEDED; WE WILL TRAIN YOU.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of Sales, customer service, business development, account management OR payment processing experience preferably
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in CRM and being able follow process
- Detail oriented, team player with good planning and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, with good analytic skills to be able to understand the industry
- Knowledge of e-commerce and merchant accounts preferably
- Job schedule Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM but must be available for 7AM to 3PM if needed.
Compensation and Benefits
· Salary: $45.0000 Year
- Uncapped Commission
- Opportunity for Bonuses
· Comprehensive medical program, includes dental and vision after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Shifts can vary from 9-5 and 7-3. Are you available for both?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment